Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Ugly Duckling

I remember I have read The Ugly Duckling when I was a kid in the kindergarten. I knew he excluded by his duckling’s brothers because he was ugly. Although, he was very sad, he tried to love his duckling’s brother. He had to undergo many frustrations, and he grew. Finally, he discovered him grew up and look different his duck brother’s. He discovered he wasn’t duck. He was a graceful swan, and he found his real family. Sometimes my mother could read this story for me listened when I went to bed. This story let me knew I haven’t to scorn people because them were ugliness. So, I always remember it in my heart.

2 comments:

  1. I love this story too, I hople everyone can change him/his life through hard work.
    Goodluck! Alex! Good luck! everyboday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a famous story around the world. It teaches everybody a good lesson.

    Corrections: "I remember I read The Ugly Duckling when I was a kid in kindergarten." (use simple past, not present perfect, because you mentioned a specific time) "This story let me know I shouldn't scorn people because they were ugly."

    ReplyDelete