Sunday, June 6, 2010

Law + Restraint = Safe?




I think the Canada maybe is safer than my country. There are many mafias or gangster. They can blackmail the people and extort money. And sometimes they can murder human, because they want to protect their own area. Besides have plunder rapist and thief. In my country law, the grievous offence is penalty of death. Recently, many people are discuss about the death penalty if abolish. Many people say “Yes” and many people say “No”. I think I will approve of “No!” “Don’t abolish death penalty!” Because I think the death penalty can intimidate offenders and cut down crimes. The population usually should pay attention to own safe. And need have strong law with country. That can reduce to be a victim of oneself, and have a safe life.







1 comment:

  1. We haven't had the death penalty in Canada for over 30 years, but some people want to bring it back for violent crimes. I don't think I agree with that.

    Corrections: "Recently, many people are discussing whether or not to abolish the death penalty." "People should pay attention to their own safety."

    ReplyDelete