Monday, May 17, 2010

Live in City or County?



In Taiwan, so many people know the Taipei this big city, but I don't live here. I live in Yilan. It is near Taipei. The two cities are connected by a highway. Many people are at work in Taipei, and then they are live in Yilan. Therefore, many people often say “Yilan is a Taipei’s rear garden.” Because my county having a natural environment in Taiwan. Although it isn't a modern city like Taipei, living here is convenient for people. In the Yilan about half of county has park or greenbelt. The people who live here feel very comfortable because there is no pollution, less noisy, and less traffic. The people feel relaxed because the pace of life here is slow. So I like this environment, and I'm sure I love this life.



2 comments:

  1. I used to live in Taipei, and it was pretty hectic! I enjoyed going to places like Yangmingshan or Danshui.

    Corrections: "It is near Taipei." (you don't need "the" with city names) "Although it isn't a modern city like Taipei, living here is convenient for people."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Alex
    I have been to Taipei several times. I love there.
    My freind's wife is from in Kaohsiungin,Taiwan.
    There is very beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete